We are committed to best practice in our nursing and residential care. Continuous care planning ensures regularly updated assessment of your needs. Our computerised care planning system ensures that our qualified nursing and care staff always have accurate information, and provides a full audit trail of your care. We discuss your needs with you directly, and with your relatives if you agree. We liaise closely with your doctor.
Our podiatrist and physiotherapist visit the home regularly and optician, dental and hospital appointments are arranged as required.
- We ensure the best clinical care
- Competent teams of qualified nurses and carers
- Top quality chefs producing tasty varied and nutritious meals
- Fully computerised care plans
- Regular internal care quality audits
- Wheelchair provision including when needed a fully configured Action 3 wheelchair to completely support the resident in total comfort
- High technology baths and walk-in showers for choice of bathing in state of the art comfort
Creative Arts And Activities
We have developed a creative and active community life at each of our homes. Our fully equipped customised minibus offers regular trips out to the attractive local countryside, and to places of interest. Each weekday sees a variety of activities led by our dedicated activities teams, these include:
- A regular programme of leading musicians from Live Music Now
- Artists’ workshops, commissions of art and exhibitions with Jamaica Street Studios
- Creative gardening and outdoor mosaic workshops with Garden Support
- A variety of creative inputs from Alive Activities
Residents enjoy the interaction and interest these activities offer
Very Best Facilities
We are constantly investing in our facilities. Since opening our first home in 1996 we have established a well earned reputation for our total commitment to deliver the highest quality of care.
- beautiful gardens at each of our homes
- environmentally designed buildings with 24/7 air circulation keeping the atmosphere always fresh
- spacious rooms with increased ceiling height
- wide corridors for ease of access
- television, DVD player and direct line telephone and internet access in each room
- regular maintenance and replacement cycle of new carpets and redecoration which keeps our homes always looking attractive