Laundry Assistant (Part-time) - Beech House
Job Title: Laundry Assistant
Qualification: None Required
Responsible to: Administration Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collection of dirty laundry.
- Washing and ironing residents’ clothes, linen and towels.
- Delivery of clean laundry around the home.
- Being aware of the regulations regarding the handling of chemicals and the hazards associated with them.
- Attending and participating in orientation, manual handling and other training when asked to do so.
There are no specific qualifications required for this position and full training will be given. A reasonable standard of spoken English is expected, as it will be necessary to communicate with our residents.