Bank Laundry Assistant - Quarry House
- Bank position – flexible to cover staff absences
- £7.84 per hour
- 20% enhancement at weekends
- Pension scheme
We are seeking a laundry assistant to work in the home’s laundry.
You will be responsible to our Administration Manager and your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Collection of dirty laundry
- Washing and ironing residents’ clothes, linen and towels
- Delivery of clean laundry around the home
- Being aware of the regulations regarding handling of chemicals and the hazards associated with them.
- Attending and participating in orientation, manual handling and other training when asked to do so
There are no specific qualifications required for this position and full training will be given. A reasonable standard of spoken English is expected, as it will be necessary to communicate with our residents.