Kitchen Assistant - Beech House
- 18 hours per week across various shifts
- £7.83 per hour
- 20% enhancement at weekends
- Pension scheme
We are seeking a kitchen assistant to work in our busy kitchen, where all food is prepared in house for serving to our residents.
You will be responsible to our Operations Manager and your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Washing up
- Distributing food and drinks to our residents, and collecting used crockery etc.
- Assisting with food preparation
- Cleaning and deep cleaning of the kitchen
- Being aware of the regulations regarding handling and safe use of chemicals and kitchen equipment.
- Disposing of rubbish in the appropriate place
- Carrying out other duties as requested by our chefs
- Attending and participating in orientation, manual handling and other training when asked to do so
There are no specific qualifications required for this position and full training will be given. A reasonable standard of spoken English is expected, as it will be necessary to communicate with our residents.