Kitchen Assistant (Part-time) - Quarry House
- 30hrs per week
- £7.83 per hour
- 20% enhancement at weekends
- Pension scheme
We are seeking a kitchen assistant to work in our busy kitchen, where all food is prepared in house for serving to our residents.
You will be responsible to our Administration Manager and your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Washing up, stacking dishwasher and putting items away
- Distributing food and drinks to our residents, and collecting used crockery etc.
- Checking and clearing kitchenettes
- Preparing trays for evening meals
- Laying tables for meal times
- Cleaning and tidying
- Being aware of the regulations regarding handling and safe use of chemicals and kitchen equipment.
- Disposing of rubbish in the appropriate place
- Carrying out other duties as requested by our chefs
- Attending and participating in orientation, manual handling and other training when asked to do so
There are no specific qualifications required for this position and full training will be given. A reasonable standard of spoken English is expected, as it will be necessary to communicate with our residents.Bristol Care Homes and its subsidiary companies are Equal Opportunities Employers, and do not discriminate against individuals on the grounds of race, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.