Kitchen Assistant (Part-time) - Beech House
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Qualification: None Required
Responsible to: Operations Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Washing up.
- Distributing food and drinks to our residents, and collecting used crockery etc.
- Assisting with food preparation.
- Cleaning and deep cleaning of the kitchen.
- Being aware of the regulations regarding handling and safe use of chemicals and kitchen equipment.
- Disposing of rubbish in the appropriate place.
- Carrying out other duties as requested by our chefs.
- Attending and participating in orientation, manual handling and other training when asked to do so.
There are no specific qualifications required for this position and full training will be given. A reasonable standard of spoken English is expected, as it will be necessary to communicate with our residents.